6.18.2012

The very best of smiths

Descarga vía RapidShare (1 link 74,68 mb)

Incluye

01. "Panic" 
02. "The Boy with the Thorn in His Side" (single version) 
03. "Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now" 
04. "Ask" (single version)* 
05. "Bigmouth Strikes Again" 
06. "How Soon Is Now?" (album version) 
07. "This Charming Man" 
08. "What Difference Does It Make?" 
09. "William, It Was Really Nothing" 
10. "Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others" 
11. "Girlfriend in a Coma" 
12. "Hand in Glove" (album version) 
13. "There Is a Light That Never Goes Out" 
14. "Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want" 
15. "That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore" (album version) 
16. "I Know It's Over" 
17. "Sheila Take a Bow" 
18. "I Started Something I Couldn't Finish" 
19. "Still Ill" 
20. "Shakespeare's Sister" 
21. "Shoplifters of the World Unite" 
22. "Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me" (single version)* 
23. "Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before" 

(Todos los archivo de descarga están chequeados y subimos por mi al servidor.)