8.29.2010

I said I'd never forget your face Vaulted away inside my head And memories never seem to fade You were the best part of my life, my last regret Now I've walked this line a thousand times before It hurts too much to bear For you, I'd tear out my own heart And write our names together Your love is the barrel of a gun So tell me, am I on the right end? I could be nothing but a memory to you Don't let this memory fade away And in the end, we're turning on and off again There's a look in your eye And it's screaming "goodbye" I'd hate to watch you cry Your love is the barrel of a gun So tell me, am I on the right end? I could be nothing but a memory to you Don't let this memory fade away There's a look in your eye And it's screaming "goodbye" Now it tears me apart just to look at the sky And I'd hate to watch you cry I'd hate to watch you cry Your love is the barrel of a gun So tell me, am I on the right end? I could be nothing but a memory to you Don't let this memory fade away.